BlackRock Director - Aladdin Business, Relationship Management Group (Tokyo) in Tokyo, Japan
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares ®(exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions ®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website atwww.blackrock.com| Twitter:@blackrock_news| Blog:www.blackrockblog.com| LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Aladdin Relationship Management Group is actively seeking a Director to help manage a set of high profile sophisticated clients in Banking/Financial Institution industry and Official Institutions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage overall client relationships including senior executives with goal of maintaining a high level of overall client satisfaction and drive expansion of business.
- Coordinate projects across multiple internal teams to help clients take full advantage of Aladdin’s capabilities.
- Actively manage Aladdin client communications, including software/model releases and enhancements
- Understand client objectives, investment & trading strategies and market events to effectively manage strategic projects
- Represent clients with internal BRS teams to assess priorities and provide clarity on the client’s business motivations
- Assist Aladdin Implementation Managers onboard clients to the Aladdin platform
- Influence the strategic enhancement of our platform
- Act as a senior mentor to junior members of the Aladdin Business teams
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Financial Technology or Investment. Strong subject matter expertise in equity, fixed income, derivatives.
- Knowledge of various analytical models across multi-asset classes and best practices and regulations in banking, insurance and pension industries
- Outstanding academic achievement, degree in Business Management, Financial Engineering, Finance or Computer Science. CMA/CFA designation is plus.
- Superior communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts simply and clearly to clients both in Japanese (for clients) and English (for internal discussions)
- Outstanding business achievements at his / her firm and demonstrated strong leadership qualities both with internal teams and external clients
- Excellent problem solving abilities on complex business problems with detailed understanding of technical issues
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Work well as part of a team with minimal supervision. Well organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities proacttively
- Keen client-focused spirit and willing to take on additional responsibility
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
Job Function: Sales/Relationship Management
Organization: BRS - Aladdin
Title: Director - Aladdin Business, Relationship Management Group (Tokyo)
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Japan-Tokyo
Requisition ID: 170646
Job Posting: Jul 31, 2017, 4:40:00 AM