BlackRock Talent Mobility Specialist, Analyst in Gurgaon, India
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At September 30, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares ®(exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions ®. As of September 30, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa.
Purpose and Scope:
BlackRock’s Talent Mobility program encompasses both international assignments and global relocations, along with management of the associated tax and immigration compliance risks. The Talent Mobility Analyst is responsible for supporting and executing the daily activities of BlackRock’s Talent Mobility function. This support will include but is not limited to – generating assignment documentation, vendor initiations; preparing monthly reporting; communications with employees, HR, and internal stake holders, etc.
- Preparing assignment/relocation cost estimates
- Generating Talent Mobility Letters based on agreed templates
- Maintaining and updating mobility databases and vendor systems
- Initiating Talent Mobility Vendors – relocation management providers, tax and immigration providers
- Issuing internal mobility-related notifications (e.g. instructions to HR Operations, Payroll, Benefits teams etc.)
- Reviewing invoices from our relocation partners and vendors to check for accuracy; process for payment.
- Supporting immigration processes (e.g. employment verifications, visa support letters, coordinate UK “day one checks” etc.)
- Supporting business travel compliance activities (e.g. regular email communications with travelers, invitation/support letters, basic immigration/tax queries)
- Responding to general mobility queries (including reporting requests, home leave approvals, basic immigration/tax queries etc.)
- Contributing to policy and process design changes through research and benchmarking.
- Supporting process documentation development and maintenance
The ideal candidate possesses the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in a corporate global mobility role, international HR function or consulting firm
- Strong client service ethic and detail orientated
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint (essential) and HCM (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, organized and solution-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively across functions/locations and with a diverse group of people
- Experience working with teams situated outside of the local market
- Must be a team player with superior communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Must be open to work in shifts (e.g., 6:30am – 3:30pm, 9am – 6pm, and 11am – 8pm)
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
Job Function: Human Resources
Organization: HR-Platform & Operations
Title: Talent Mobility Specialist, Analyst
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-Gurgaon
Requisition ID: 171836
Job Posting: Jun 24, 2017, 11:00:00 PM